Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can DVDfab blueray copy software copy dvd disk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Can DVDfab blueray copy software copy dvd disk?

Hi everyone,
    I would like to thank you first for those who take the time to answer my questions.
    1) Can DVDfab Blueray copy software copy both the blue ray disks and dvd disks? Or you have to purchase both the blue ray software and the dvd software?
    2) How many computers can you install the software on? (How many licenses)
    Thanks again.
    John

DVD and Blu-ray are very different and require dedicated modules to copy them, so you would need a license for each. The EULA says one computer, but you can actually install it on two if you do not use them both at the same time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by johnmoore View Post
      Hi everyone,
      I would like to thank you first for those who take the time to answer my questions.
      1) Can DVDfab Blueray copy software copy both the blue ray disks and dvd disks? Or you have to purchase both the blue ray software and the dvd software?
      2) How many computers can you install the software on? (How many licenses)
      Thanks again.
      John
      for #1 yes, you have to purchase both dvd copy for dvds and bluray copy
      for bluray. for #2 you can install on more than one computer/laptop with the
      same license, just don't run both at the same time while on the internet
      or you run the risk of blacklisting your license.

Comment

Thank you guys for clearing it up.

Comment

Working...
        X