hunger games: catching fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunger games: catching fire

having issues with catching fire. it takes forever to open and then doesn't want to cop[y. using 9.1.3.1 which is supposed to have a fix but it's not working

DVD or BD?

Please post in the Software Support forum for the module you are using next time, saves playing 20 questions.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

my bad. sorry its dvd

Comment

No problem, if you downloaded v9.1.3.1 during the first 3 hours or so after it was released, it may be corrupted. Check the size of the installer you used (if you kept it), it should be exactly 47,335,760 bytes. If not, or if you don't have it, just re-download and re-install it and try the disc again.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just doneloaded DVDFab v9.1.3.1 again and it still won't work the file is the right size. It can't read the dvd .

Comment

Originally posted by johwal6 View Post
            I just doneloaded DVDFab v9.1.3.1 again and it still won't work the file is the right size. It can't read the dvd .
            Hi all
            Do a clean install.
            Download link: http://174.142.97.101/download/DVDFab9131.exe
            There is a similar thread that has resolve can not read dvd.

If still has this issue.
            1. Did you enable pathplayer?
            2. Which is your disc region code? Give us more disc info, such as country, region code.
            Last edited by Dora; 03-10-2014, 08:28 AM.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by johwal6 View Post
              Try cleaning the disc and look for any scratches as I did this movie with no problem at all using 9.1.3.1 even with my old system
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Working...
              X