Spooked about upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spooked about upgrading

With all of the problems being reported about upgrading, and a few minor problems I had for the first time doing an upgrade to version 9119, I am really wondering what is happening. Up until fairly recently DVDFab has been a rock solid app going way back (started with version 3 if I remember right). One thought that I have as a non tech oldster is the release of the new vista (windows 8) and trying to keep it compatable in one program. As I am seeing more and more sites trying to re-design themselves for windows 8, I am not happy with the results. NBC news is probibly the worst, and I used to really like their site. This is just a guess, I have no idea if this is close at all.

It is your choice, but there is no problem with updating and you will be unable to copy newer discs if you do not.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X