Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Logo

Hi Guys,

Fantastic news that DVDFab is back. I use this every day to convert media which I bought to convert to formats I can use personally across all my devices.

I back your fight 100%. Making a backup or converting to a different format of a disc you own personally shouldn't be illegal.

Anyway, I know the new address works however the forum logo still has .com in it.

Keep up the good work.

You have a sharp eye, I'm sure it is on someone's to-do list, possibly not near the top yet. On their behalf, thanks for the expression of support and please visit ilikedvdfab.com to add to the pile there if you have not.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

How about this..

John

Comment

Originally posted by weehappypixie View Post
        How about this..

John
        Not bad, only it is a pale monkey...

Greetings
        Timothy
        Btw nice job.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Searching for yourself is a lifetime journey.
        Life is what happens in between.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
        X