Can some one please expalin the dvdfab and Buufab 9.1.3.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Can some one please expalin the dvdfab and Buufab 9.1.3.6

this statement has me baffeled and many others maybe some one can explain this change?

As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have, although we will not sell DVDFab 9 to new customers any more. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!
    Thank you!

It explains itself I think. DVDFab will be fully supported as always, new purchases will be BluFab. It is a slight revision to the BluFab marketing strategy.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It explains itself I think. DVDFab will be fully supported as always, new purchases will be BluFab. It is a slight revision to the BluFab marketing strategy.
      Thanks Signals I guess I should have Coffee before posting anything.

Comment

In other words, the Chinese are backing off because of legal problems, no more decryption in the new version, but will support the old customers. Hard to understand, but hope they keep doing it.

Comment

Working...
        X