This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAB is trying to make money, but old cutomers safe

There are two versions of Fab, dvdfab, and blufab, old customers can get dvdfab that decrypts dvd and blu ray, new customers get blufab, which does not unless you buy passkey. As a capitalist, I get this, just glad they are honoring their promises to old customers.

This post was a big mistake, was unaware at the time of the legal problems going on. Very sorry. Suggest Fentago and XXXXXXX get together. May solve some problems.
    Last edited by 90312; 03-22-2014, 01:23 AM. Reason: Rules

Comment

strachan, final warning name a competitor by name again and I'll ban you. It's against forum rules and bad on fengtao's forum.
      Last edited by CBR929; 03-22-2014, 01:50 PM.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

90312, trying to help you guys, why don't you see that?

Comment

We can use all the help we can get, but breaking the rules and breach of forum etiquette is not the way. Besides everything needed is available right here.

Albert Einstein

Comment

It is time to leave China, know that is hard, but there is a another world out there. never big on etiquette here, I am American. And break the rules a bit, too. It is called free speech.
            Last edited by strachan; 03-22-2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

You guys have some people that could make so much difference in a place like Antigua, know it is very hard to leave your own country, just wonder what you really want. I live in a very oppressive part of the US, really thinking about getting out of here. You may want to think about it too.

Comment

Goodbye then.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi strachan
                  Us moderators are members just like you, we do not work for DVD Fab, we receive no pay, we volunteer our free time to help members.

I also live in the US, don't get me going about what our government is trying to do with our "Constitutional Rights", it's a joke
                  Anyway, enjoy your 10 days, upon returning I hope you have better forum etiquette or it can be made permanent...

CBR929
                  Last edited by CBR929; 03-22-2014, 02:25 PM.
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

New Forum Policy

NEW FORUM POLICY

Effective immediately, threads such as this one that serve only to confuse present or potential users of DVDFab or Blufab, or that might complicate Fengtao Software's ability to deal with the current situation will be deleted without notice. Since there are perhaps one or two people on the entire planet outside of China that are in possession of all the facts of the matter and none at all that know all of the plans they may have for protecting their users, products and business operations, I can assure you that the original poster of this thread is not one of them (and is thus indulging in uninformed speculation, which helps no one). You ignore advice or instructions from our excellent Moderators at your own peril.

If you share the concern of most DVDFab users with the way the DMCA laws are used to prevent Fair Use and crush many other rights, I suggest you support the Electronic Frontier Foundation at www.eff.org. For a scary account of what some freedoms have become in the US under the DMCA, read this: https://s.eff.org/files/eff-unintend...12-years_0.pdf .
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X