strange folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange folder

For some time I've been noticing a numbered folder appearing in my App Data > Roaming folder. There is now quite a few there with no obvious numbering system, lowest one is 69 highest 32064. Today I began starting programs with the roaming folder open in a hope of finding out which program was responsible, and bingo finally open DVDFab and it created a folder.
    Three questions, what are the folders for, is it cool to delete them, and is there anyway to stop this behaviour.

They can be deleted. Exact purpose unknown, may be proprietary. I am checking further.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals.
      I've noticed them for a while now, but because they are all empty I've always put off trying to track down where they came from, and the folder properties doesn't have any info at all. Hate having something on my computer without having any knowledge of the where, what, and why, about it. They finally got to me yesterday and as I said just started opening programs and running processes to find the culprit.
      It will be interesting to find the purpose they are created for.
      In the meantime it's bye bye folders.

Comment

Working...
      X