Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safe to buy a Blu-Ray lifetime license at this point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Safe to buy a Blu-Ray lifetime license at this point?

I'm a current and happy lifetime user of the DVD Copy module.

Now I'm thinking of buying a DVD Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) lifetime license but considering the recent chaos going on with DVDFab and the Blu-Ray modules in particular I'm a little bit worried I'm risking throwing my money in the recycle bin.

Also, do I personally risk something buying this module?

And I read something about the decryption part would be removed in future versions but that it would remain for current DVDFab users/customers. Does that mean if I would go ahead and buy this Blu-Ray Ripper (3D Plus) moudle I would still get the decryption part of the module since I already am an owner of the DVDFab DVD Copy moudle?

If it's of importance I'm in Sweden.

Edited to add one more question, is there any discount I could get buying a new module when I already own a lifetime license for another module? Normally already existing customers get some kind of discount when buying additional products but now I don't even see the standard 20% off that almost always is present here on the DVDFab site...?

Thanks in advance for your advice!
    Last edited by WebMaximus; 03-31-2014, 09:08 AM.

Hi WebMaximus,

We will keep updating and offering service to DVDFab 9.

Whether buy it or not, please refer to local laws. Thanks.

Regards,
    mona

Comment

That's great, thanks for the prompt reply!

Comment

WT??

I was completely unaware of any issues with DVDfab.

Are we (the USA) being blocked from buying and updating DVDFAB?

I have the lifetime licence. Does this mean I will be done and have no more legal updates?

A quick link to the appropriate thread or sticky from the DVDFab guys would be great.
        Last edited by broderp; 04-07-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

See post #2 in this thread. Other information is also posted in this forum and elsewhere.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X