Forum Problem??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Forum Problem??

The past several days, when I click on an attachment, a new window opens and I am directed to log in. When I do this, I am consistently told that my name and/or password are incorrect (even though I am already logged in). This is a new behavior as I've never experienced this before. I am using Windows 7 with FireFox browser and I have cleaned my FF cache.

This morning, I was unable to log in and view posts even though my user name and password were correct. I don't know if it is related to server maintenance or the Forum adjusting the site. Maybe it is related to my location (US).

After several hours, I was able to log in and read posts as I always have.

Nothing like that to my knowledge, and I have not had any other reports. Your location should not be a factor. Make sure you have "Remember Me" checked when you log in.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might be my ISP!! I always check remember me so I was getting paranoid that maybe it was being blocked.

I was gone all day and the forum is now stabilized - also, attachments open without logging me out (very strange but please that it works).

Comment

Working...
      X