Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with version 9.1.3.7

Hello,
    I'm having an issue with the latest version. I can't remember which version I had before, although I know it was not a beta version, but I used to have a setting in the advanced settings for the customize copy mode where I could automatically skip to the main dvd menu (or something like that). However, that option is not there now. I have a new DVD that doesn't go immediately to the main menu and I need this feature.

Can you fix this issue quick or provide me a link to an older version that has this feature?

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Last edited by crarbo1; 04-09-2014, 12:17 AM.

It is still there. It is located in Common Settings->DVD->PathPlayer. See the screen capture. Note that PathPlayer must be set to "Always Enable" and the Menus must not be removed for the navigation options to be activated.
    Attached Files
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. That used to be in the Advanced settings. That is must be why I missed it.

I had to revert back to version 9.1.1.9, which was the last version I actually had, and it was in the advanced settings section. Once I get this DVD done, I will install the latest version and make the changes in the common settings section.

Again, thanks for the quick reply!
      Chuck

Comment

You're welcome Chuck, you will find a note in Advanced Settings that it was moved back to Common Settings since it is a Pathplayer function.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X