Error 45 opon opening version 9138

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 45 opon opening version 9138

I am getting the error 45 when opening version 9138 sometimes twice before it opens then runs ok this happened with a earlier version of 9 also what causes this and how to avoid it?

Is this a code that appears in a small square box? Are you running XP?

If there is an internal log after getting this error, please upload it.

Pretty sure it is a Qt-related error of some sort.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes the code is in a small square box i don't see anything in the internal or other logs i did make 3 clones and have those logs but then the program worked fine.The program starts right up or you get the error 45 but only from time to time and sometimes twice in a row then it works the third time.

I am running a I7 with windows 7 everything is up to date.No trouble with the quick sync settings and new driver in Fab.

I also had 2 memory dumps crashes while using Fab to rip disks while using the internet at the same time. I think the Weather channel desktop has something to do with it as it runs all the time updating temperature info. in the background so I shut that program down.

This happened once before others complained about error 45 so it's just not me though i seem to be the first to mention it for this new beta version 9.
      I do use cc cleaner just about every day and defag daily.

Comment

Wilson:I have the screen shot ready if Signals won't let me post it I can upload it to the Fab cloud account so you can download it from their.I see it says protection error on top then error 45 in a (white square box)happened again today so I got the screen shot saved to hard drive as you asked.
        You won't get this till tomorrow as theirs no moderators on the overnight shift to release this.Sorry for the delay 欢迎回来, 哥们儿.

Comment

Working...
        X