Try to purchase my renewal license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Try to purchase my renewal license

Is the Alipay website down? I keep getting an error code every time I check out. It has done it for 2 days now. I've tried two different credit cards to be safe, but both get the same error.

"SORRY, you cannot complete this action" Your personal information is not enrolled in Alipay secure authentication. Please try again. (YW_1128)

It doesn't ask me for anything but credit card info, expirations, code on back and then my email address and name. No billing info at all. NO other places for me to put my address or zip code.

HELP!!!!

Oh I have emailed them already, but it can take 48 hours or so for a response...just heading out for a trip today and didn't want to take my original movies in the car for the kids to mess up!

Comment

Not that I am aware of. I will check with the staff when the office opens.

The Alipay site is up but they apparently had trouble communicating with my bank.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X