dumb question here but going by what i was told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dumb question here but going by what i was told

I was thinking of very soon finally getting an external Blu-ray burner so I can burn copies of Blu-ray movies, and I asked videohelp some questions about the externals and told them I used dvd fab, and the person there told me that you are no longer selling any of your products due to some court order or something like that but I can gert full versions of anything for free. is this true? I was not sure if it was or not but just wanted to ask. i'd love to get your Blu-ray copy, but I just can't afford that much for the full version. anyway,let me know. please don't get angry with me no matter what. i'm just going by what someone said. thanks ahead of time.

You can get full versions of each of the modules for 30 day trial after the trial you have to buy it for it to continue to work.You can buy it if you live outside the USA.Contact staff http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm for any updates to their sales policy.

Comment

ok. I wish it wasn't so expensive.

Comment

Theirs a 20 percent off coupon on the front page.Most times bundling with more than one program can save money they have different discounts.

Comment

bamahusker
          Please give me a link to the thread on videohelp where you got this bad advice so I can correct it, thanks. You can send the link via PM.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X