Edit Profile in User CP not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit Profile in User CP not working

I get the following message when I attempt to edit my profile in the User CP:

AlbanyHDTV, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I am logged in to my account when I try to edit my profile.

As a new member with few posts you have limited ability to change things. Hang around and make a few more posts and you'll be able to.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm the same but the activation was never sent to me so I'm now stuck until the activation is sent to me, I repeatedly clicked the send it to me part but I didn't receive anything and I checked and there are no rules so why it didn't send is unknown to me.

Comment

Your account is activated or you would not have been able to make the post. The controls in the user cp can be abused by spammers and trolls, neither of which we tolerate here.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X