This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA availability...?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I have not been able to find answers so far.

It seems as though fab 9 is vary hard to acquire. I have read a little about web sites being taken down and versions not available now for download in the USA.

Is there an area I can read about the status of this great program...

Thanks for reading and good day...

A. Fan!

hmmm

Well, it would seem as though this subject is a tad touchy.
    From what I have gathered, a New York court has shut as much as it can down...Disappointing to say the least. I am not to far from Canada sometimes and maybe that would be an option. :-)

It is to bad that the rich continue to put their thumbs on hard working people just to try and enforce a law that is not enforceable. Well, go get another martini all of you lawyers out there that think you are stopping something when actually you are not...

I will keep my eyes open for the day that this has been adjudicated and then go from there.

Still have the means but watching on the side...

Please let us know if something becomes interesting...

A. Fan.....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfabulousness View Post
      Well, it would seem as though this subject is a tad touchy.
      From what I have gathered, a New York court has shut as much as it can down...Disappointing to say the least. I am not to far from Canada sometimes and maybe that would be an option. :-)

It is to bad that the rich continue to put their thumbs on hard working people just to try and enforce a law that is not enforceable. Well, go get another martini all of you lawyers out there that think you are stopping something when actually you are not...

I will keep my eyes open for the day that this has been adjudicated and then go from there.

Still have the means but watching on the side...

Please let us know if something becomes interesting...

A. Fan.....
      Want something "touchy(ier)"?

I am in Canada, I have the Lifetime version of DVDFab.

Whenever the USA farts, we catch severe diarrhea.

Whenever the USA sneezes, we get a chronic lung disease.

Am I worried about DVDFab being shut down in my country?

You BET!

Comment

R.I.P. DVDFab

If US customers cannot get access to a working program (what we paid for), it is only a matter of time for them (us) to sue for their money back. When that happens DVDFab is over. Then people in other countries won't have access either. Now I know the company is legally obligated to restrict access to US customers. And I also know the company cannot allow people to post links to working versions. That doesn't mean people cannot put it out there and let US customers find it themselves.

Comment

DVDFab is a long way from dead. I think you paint an unlikely scenario.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Pure Doom and Gloom usless posts Dvdfab will around for years to come such a big deal has been made out of this I can't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              I paid for a lifetime license! And now I realize I wasted my money. I can't update anymore! Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by landerx View Post
                I paid for a lifetime license! And now I realize I wasted my money. I can't update anymore! Sad.
                You can still update just find a download that not the us version. Or update using us version and use a decryptor that mentioned in the faq on website under decryption problems

Comment

DVD Fab and third party

I know you have recommened AnyDvd but will the DVD fab US version allow us to us Any Dvd in the future. I know that if I have Anydvd is active dvdfab doesn't seem to run.

Comment

Hi GAstorino
                    Please see this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25384
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You can click "OK" and it will go ahead and load. You can also uncheck the box in the attached screen shot and it will load up without notification. I advise against turning off notification because if you are doing a DVD the results could be unpredictable with both decrypters running.
                      Attached Files
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        You can click "OK" and it will go ahead and load. You can also uncheck the box in the attached screen shot and it will load up without notification. I advise against turning off notification because if you are doing a DVD the results could be unpredictable with both decrypters running.
                        Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                        Hi GAstorino
                        Please see this thread http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=25384
                        CBR929
                        So, now t he link to set up imageburn etc etc will not even open...is this link valid?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfabulousness View Post
                          So, now t he link to set up imageburn etc etc will not even open...is this link valid?
                          Fixed, thanks.
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Lifetime ANYDVD..!

Comment

Your choice, some of the free solutions have gotten good reviews here and elsewhere.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X