HD Decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter

How the hell can we use the free HD Decrypter without the constant and unrelenting forcing of the developer to activate or try other features?

You run the application and it gives you ACTIVATE or TRY as two options, THAT'S IT and if you choose neither and close that dialog the app is closed, so what gives?

I don't want to activate on this machine and I don't want to try anything, I just want to run the HD Decrypter, THAT'S all without the heavy handed approach to doing something else.
    Last edited by CBR929; 05-25-2014, 02:03 AM. Reason: Removed text
    Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Click the "Try It", when the trial expires, it will revert to HD Decrypter mode. The installer at one time had a "Start HD Decrypter" button, but I have no easy way to test it and see if it is still there. Guess nothing is really free.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Mine doesnt work anymore. It says Blu Ray Copy is expired and that HD Decrypter is activated and never expires but when I click try I get a message that is cant load the blu ray disk unless I pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Click the "Try It", when the trial expires, it will revert to HD Decrypter mode. The installer at one time had a "Start HD Decrypter" button, but I have no easy way to test it and see if it is still there. Guess nothing is really free.
        Hey signals long time.
        I don't want to do that, that's asinine, its free, should run by itself and that's it, you shouldn't have to introduce any trial features and let it expire, that's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by daithen View Post
          Mine doesnt work anymore. It says Blu Ray Copy is expired and that HD Decrypter is activated and never expires but when I click try I get a message that is cant load the blu ray disk unless I pay for it.
          That's exactly why I don't want to use the let's go trial and then it will go back to normal because I know there is no way its that easy. I mean it can't run normally now, why would it after that.

Comment

Don't be a stranger.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Don't be a stranger.
              No, I think of you guys often, just been really busy with life and my health. I will try to make more of an effort to stop by and at least say hello.

Comment

Hope both are good for now. We will look for you more often.

Comment

Working...
                X