Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Register version 8.1.9.8 --

--------------------

I am installing a new computer and installing DVDFab. I have been using 8.2.2.3
    on my old machine and wanted to migrate to new machine. The latest V8 I could find at DVDFab was 8.2.3.0 and 8.1.9.8 so I have installed it.

when I click my Key.DVDFABxxxxxxxx for DVDfab it says it has registered
    the software, However, when I reboot and restart -- The first screen indicates
    I am still under trial ---

I haven't used this registration process since 2009 V6 -- so something has probably changed ? ?

Looking around in the forum -- I didn't find help ??? --

Thanks
    Last edited by cwcarson; 06-09-2014, 09:42 PM.

you need to go here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm and use the email/password
    that you used when you bought dvdfab.

Comment

TXS -- worked

Txs ,,

Got a new key from the registration site -- downloaded it and this new
      key worked ---

guess they changed them sometime in the pass 8 years --- and I didnt catch that

TXS again

Comment

lifetime registration

can't open the key even though i get it from the dvd site.....any help please! my computer crashed and i want to update the dvdfab i just put back on

Comment

jwicks01
          Did you make the purchase on the DVDFab website? If so, then the key should work fine. You may need to log in at the Member Center http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm and check the status of your licenses and download a new key.

I would also suggest you update to the newest version of DVDFab. The v9.x releases to not require a downloaded key, you register them just by entering the email address and password used at the member Center.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X