credit card transaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem credit card transaction

The other day I renewed my DVD fab via the website and paid online with a CC. Within one minute I received an email from my bank that a suspicious transaction had occurred. There was an additional transaction that occurred immediately after the DVD fab purchase. That seems like a terribly odd coincidence don't you think? I haven't had any other incidents like that in a long time. Has anyone else had this experience?

Banks in many countries often show overseas transactions as "suspicious" if you don't make them often, but not "fraudulent". DVDFab transactions can only be made on www.dvdfab.cn and the current payment processor is Alipay. One of the transactions may have been a test to see if the account was valid, usually for a small amount like US$1. These will normally vanish or be credited out during the following bank processing cycle.

Moving your thread to the correct forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Just FYI - I am not blaming DVDFab. I have been using it for a long time and have renewed at least twice and love the software. The DVDFab transaction was flagged initially and I approved it. At almost the exact same time there was an unknown transaction. I saw both. I recognized the dvd fab, but not the second transaction. Also, it was for $49.99, not $1. Something went wrong at Alipay. I was just curious if others had experienced this at all.

Comment

Hopefully not. Let's see what others say they have experienced. I ran a test renewal through the system last week that went well.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X