Activation problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Activation problems

Having just restored my lap top because so much was not working, I have had to reinstall DVDFab9. I have managed to activate it but DVDFab9159 has complained it cannot reg operator.exe.

How do I sort this out?

TIA and regards

Hi aeriel
    If your talking about registering Fab please go to the members area found here http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm create an account if you have not done so.
    You must use the same email you used when you purchased Fab and password of your choice. Next you will use this same email and password to register Fab.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Unable to download DVDFAB9 US

I was having connection problems? But I am able to surf web with no problem.
      I am on windows 8.1 and its and os system? I have an active membership and I uninstalled the software now it wont install I locate the file try to open nothing happens 9159us dvdfab. Its not working at all. it does ask if I want to open file or save and I click on open and nothing I know when you click on that it will automatically start downloading its not happening!!! Help Please !!!

Comment

weywey
        Please click on Save instead of Open, then run the saved file.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X