Unregister DVDFab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unregister DVDFab 9

How do I unregister DVDFab 9 from my Windows 8.1 Laptop and register it to my Windows 8.1 Desktop machine, why I'm asking is because when I install DVDFab 9 to my Desktop it defaults to DVD 5 output instead of DVD 9 when a dual layer disc is put into the drive, for some reason I can't get DVD 9 output, I do not want to compress to DVD 5.

Thanks,

I think this may be related to a GUI problem that makes the size setting difficult to set if you have the DPI set to 150% in control panel. Try 100 or 125 and see if it improves. The setting for blank disc size defaults to whatever setting you used previously. You can change the screen setting in Control Panel->Display->Make it easier to read what's on your screen and select either 100 or 120% if not already.

You can use DVDFab on two machines with no problem. Just use the DVDFab uninstaller if you want to remove it from one of them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      I think this may be related to a GUI problem that makes the size setting difficult to set if you have the DPI set to 150% in control panel. Try 100 or 125 and see if it improves. The setting for blank disc size defaults to whatever setting you used previously. You can change the screen setting in Control Panel->Display->Make it easier to read what's on your screen and select either 100 or 120% if not already.

You can use DVDFab on two machines with no problem. Just use the DVDFab uninstaller if you want to remove it from one of them.
      Thanks, that solved the problem

Comment

Working...
      X