Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XMEN Days of futere past

burn_vso.log

dvdfab_internal.logDVD fab 9.1.6.8 has found a protection cannot manage.

This are the log attached.

Can someone help me? thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bergat; 10-02-2014, 08:30 PM.

Originally posted by bergat View Post
    [ATTACH]12073[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12074[/ATTACH]DVD fab 9.1.6.8 has found a protection cannot manage.

This are the log attached.

Can someone help me? thanks
    you will have to be patient because The staff is off for a national holiday until next week.
    Last edited by october262; 10-02-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Did you try 9.1.6.9 beta?

Comment

Hi bergat
        I have seen another post about X-Men, so it may be a new protection.
        One thing you must do is check to make sure that your using the latest version of DVD Fab and that your registered correctly, your log shows that your DVD Fab is not registered, it expired in 2000.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Bergat appears to have an illegitimate version of DVDFab, possibly through no fault of his own. He needs to read this post: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...82&postcount=2
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have many version of dvdfab. Perhaps I sent the file of and old version expired. I beg your pardon.

Comment

Originally posted by martythebrit View Post
              Did you try 9.1.6.9 beta?
              I tried but there is the same error

Comment

This version of the title may require an update, thanks for your patience.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

X-Men Days Of Future Past

I quote... the software encounters a BD+ unsupported protection of the disc and cannot be processed properly, with the new beta version as well.

Comment

didnt work even with 9.1.7.0 beta too... Reading hang forever.

nevermind... after 10min of reading it passthru. Doing the iso now
                    Last edited by fakokay; 10-17-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

X-Men Days Of Future Past

Hi,
                      I used DVDfab 8.2.3.0 on this title ( X-Men Days Of Future Past)
                      Region 1
                      Full DVD
                      Saved to ISO
                      Than Burned it
                      and played it on standalone player and it played back with no problem.

Hagd

apollo13

Comment

Originally posted by apollo13 View Post
                        Hi,
                        I used DVDfab 8.2.3.0 on this title ( X-Men Days Of Future Past)
                        Region 1
                        Full DVD
                        Saved to ISO
                        Than Burned it
                        and played it on standalone player and it played back with no problem.

Hagd

apollo13
                        You used DVD......But the problem is with BD in 3D or 2D.the disc has BD+a new "BUG" on it .Fab has not worked it out as yet but is working on it

Comment

Backed up my Canadian BD region A copy (movie only) last night on to my hard drive and it worked fine, no BD +. Mine is 2D and I used the latest version of 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
                            Backed up my Canadian BD region A copy (movie only) last night on to my hard drive and it worked fine, no BD +. Mine is 2D and I used the latest version of 9.
                            The "BUG" in 3D ..BD+ is so bad that even DVDfab Media Player 2.4.3.9 won't play it.

Comment

The 3d region 1 version works fine in 9171 cloned to hard drive plays in power dvd fine.Also playes in Fab media player in 2d.
                              Last edited by Joe747; 10-19-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X