Non expired DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Non expired DVDFab

My DVDfab has started telling me my trial period has expired with the option to Buy Now.
    This only occurs when I attempt to rip a 3D BluRay.All other formats work OK.
    I have a lifetime purchase and it states it is activated.
    I am a registered user and have a valid email and password.I

Hi,

Please post the log file. It's better to attach the screenshot of license info dialog.

And which option is used and pop up the expired warning dialog?

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here are the requested files.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by thestewman View Post
        Here are the requested files.
        My DVDfab has started telling me my trial period has expired with the option to Buy Now.
        This only occurs when I attempt to rip a 3D BluRay.All other formats work OK.
        I have a lifetime purchase and it states it is activated.
        I am a registered user and have a valid email and password.I
        Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
        Hi,

Please post the log file. It's better to attach the screenshot of license info dialog.

And which option is used and pop up the expired warning dialog?

Wilson
        I get the expired message only when attempting to rip a 3D BluRay disc.
        I also have noticed that clicking on License Info or Activate always has the Activate button available as if it is not activating though the window says activated
        The files requested are in the above reply
        Last edited by thestewman; 10-10-2014, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Does not have the current conversion log in the uploaded log file.

Did you ripper the Blu-ray to 3D format?

I suppose that the "2D to 3D" option is used when you convert the source.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Does not have the current conversion log in the uploaded log file.

Did you ripper the Blu-ray to 3D format?

I suppose that the "2D to 3D" option is used when you convert the source.

Wilson
            I am not converting a 2D to 3D
            I want to rip a 3D to a 3D M2TS or MKV.
            I have a registered activated copy of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus).
            I start the program. I select 3D. After I select start I get a pop up window that says My Trail Period has Expired.
            The DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) only shows the Trial Expired pop up when attempting to rip a 3D BluRay.
            All other formats run properly.
            This has to be a DVDFab license server problem.
            I have ripped many 3D BluRays until this week.
            if I use a different computer the 3D ripping works as expected and there is no Expired Trial pop up.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by thestewman; 10-10-2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I think you should not be getting this message if the Source is 3D and not a 2D conversion. Try 1)Re-activating DVDFab or 2)uninstalling DVDFab, reboot, run a registry cleaner, reboot again, then re-install and re-activate.

DVDFab is identifying the source as 2D per the log:
              Originally posted by DVDFab_log
              1m 44.86s: Start check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status.
              1m 44.86s: Use 2D to 3D mode, and this product is: Disable
              1m 44.86s: End check Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus) register status: Disable
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You may be asking your graphics card to do something it just doesn't have the horsepower to do, try turning off all the GPU stuff and give it a whirl:
                Attached Files
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                  You may be asking your graphics card to do something it just doesn't have the horsepower to do, try turning off all the GPU stuff and give it a whirl:
                  Thanks for the suggestion
                  I have 2 Geforce GTX 295 in SLI so that is not the problem.

Comment

Suit yourself.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion
                      I have 2 Geforce GTX 295 in SLI so that is not the problem.
                      Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                      Suit yourself.
                      Thanks for your suggestion
                      I am not trying to be "a know it all" or smart guy but my desktop is a gaming machine and the video cards are not the problem.
                      in fact until the Trial Expired window stated popping up I had previously ripped 10+ 3D Blurays.
                      In fact until thisoccurred i was able to rip several in 3D 4K MP4 and in 4K MKV with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe747
                        I don't see any ssif files in any of your logs when Fab converts 3d disks it works with ssif files and is listed in the log.

Please take the store brought 3d disk
                        and use the clone/burn setting in Fab put the 3d disk to hard drive and post that internal log file.

You can also use the copy part of fab to make a side by side 3d m2ts,a full 3d copy or a 2d copy of a 3d movie.
                        Say you want a 3d side by side of a 3d main movie select main movie in copy then hit the advanced setting on the left side and check side by side 3d
                        see if you can use it this way till you figure out whats wrong.
                        Ripper works fine for me with 3d side by side.
                        See the attachmments

I own the store bought disk
                        I do not have those options in Main Movie Advanced Settings
                        I was able to make an ISO copy of the disk
                        Attached Files

Comment

Please read the last line of your blu ray box you posted it say's 2d version of the 3d movie in small print.Case solved.

Comment

Joe is correct. You were unknowingly trying to use an unlicensed module.
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Joe747 View Post
                              Please read the last line of your blu ray box you posted it say's 2d version of the 3d movie in small print.Case solved.
                              Originally posted by signals View Post
                              Joe is correct. You were unknowingly trying to use an unlicensed module.
                              What a great observation. I never noticed it said that. I read the Summer in 3D and took for granted it was a 3D disk. I purchased it from Amazon and their web page picture of the album does not have the small print like my cover that says 2D version. It is already packed and ready to return for credit
                              Thanks to all who jumped in to help. And and again to Joe747 for catching the mixup in disks.
                              Great user Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X