Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Email change

Hello,

I understand that I need to use my email address that I used originally when purchasing an older version of DVDFab (now 5 years ago). I want to renew but I've recently updated my account to reflect my new email address.

Will I have to change my account back to the old email address for the renewal?

Also, when I renew my old Version 5 (gold), will I then have access to the newest version DVD Copy?

Thanks

D

You will not need to revert to the old email, you just need to use the email address currently associated with your account (the one with the pending renewal).

Yes, the Gold renewal will provide access to Gold functions in v9, which has the latest updates for decryption. You just missed a special low cost upgrade option to change from gold to the full DVD Copy. Send an email to mona(at)dvdfab.cn to see if it is still available.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X