Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ripper or Converter? (watching movies on tablet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Ripper or Converter? (watching movies on tablet)

Hi all,

i'm getting a Cube Talk9X tablet and i'd like to watch some movies on it (it runs Android kitkat). I already have DVD Copy license so, which one do i need to get movies on the tablet, Ripper or Converter? I'm a bit confused cause from the product page it seems some functions are the same.

Also, is there any discount/offer running so that i get DVD Copy + DVD Ripper or Converter in lifetime sub? Atm i have a yearly sub.

Thanks in advance guys

Hi Athanasios2104
    It seems since you already have the DVD copy module all you will need is the DVD Ripper module and you should be all set.
    I would try using either the MP4 or MKV profiles for this tablet.
    Specs for tablet:
    Video 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKVā€¦
    Music MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

hi cbr929,

do i need dvdfab copy if i have ripper? in other words, can ripper do copy's job so that i can see my movies both on TV and the tablet?

also, is there a way to setup a personal "cube talk9x" profile in the ripper? or i need to choose video/audio profile each time?

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasios2104 View Post
        hi cbr929,

do i need dvdfab copy if i have ripper? in other words, can ripper do copy's job so that i can see my movies both on TV and the tablet?

also, is there a way to setup a personal "cube talk9x" profile in the ripper? or i need to choose video/audio profile each time?
        Hi Athanasios2104
        Yes you will need DVD Copy for two reasons:
        1- You will need it to make copy's for the TV which you burn to disc.
        2- You should give my friend GregiBoy's thread a read through found here http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=543 where we recommend copying to HDD first and then doing your conversions.

As far as a profile for the Cube Talk9Xyou can play around with the two file formats I suggested, if you would like to see a profile for this tablet make a request in the feature request forum.
        Hope this helps you
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

thanks cbr929,

you're right about dvd copy, it's always better to rip from dvd file/iso than directly from the disc (plus you can do the batch ripping).

Comment

There are some good promotions currently, you should have received an email about them at your registered address. You can also find them on the DVDFab website here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm The promotions are for new purchases, you can upgrade any licenses that you already have to Lifetime by logging in to your account at the Member Center, also on the Fab website.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks signals, i have contacted the support about it and i guess a better price to upgrade both products to lifetime instead of the 30% sales (42$ each instead of 43.72 )

Comment

Working...
              X