Coming back to DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Coming back to DVDFab

I bought my first copy of your program several years ago and loved it. A couple of years ago, I bought a stand along DVD duplicator, A ZIPSpin. It works good, but it doesn't make copies of copyguarded DVDs. I am going to purchase your newest version during your Xmas sale. When I bought my other one, I bought the DVD that came with it in case I had a computer crash. Do you still have those for me to use in case it happens to this one? When I make my purchase, will it have a box I can click to get the DVD backup one and how much would it be? I am not a huge "computerphile", so I like it simple. Please let me know ASAP so I can take advantage of the sale.

BTW, I HATE Win8 and 8.1 so I am hanging onto my Win7. I need the program that will work with that one. Maybe Win10 will be better. Thanks.

MarMac
    You really do not need to purchase a disc with DVDFab's installer, the files are not tied to any particular license number. The newest one is always available on the DVDFab website or the links here in the forum. The disc would quickly become outdated. Works really well with Win7 still.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

What if my computer were to crash and I were to lose my DVD Fab program? I have found that a DVD or CD would let me reinstall it quickly and it would update itself once it hooked up to your website. I had that happen with my older computer. I still have my DVD from before, but I don't know if it would work or not and I am sure that I would need to get the newest version and pay for it. Thanks.

Comment

You could install it instantly from the DVDFab website and register it with your email address and password, there is no longer a need for a product key file.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

File name

I used to hate to have to enter that pass key! I don't know how many characters that thing used, but it would take 20 minutes of painstakingly copying it down. This way sounds better and I will try that. Thanks!

Comment

Hope the new system is an improvement for you. It has proved faster and more reliable for me and I think most others.

Comment

Hi happy new year

Comment

Working...
              X