Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dvd2mobile shall expire on the Year 2011, but is not enabled!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd2mobile shall expire on the Year 2011, but is not enabled!

Hello,
    I have installed the software with the privileges of administrator (I have Windows 7), following the guide had sent me via e-mail with the activation code. I inserted correctly the serial code, the packages are properly registered for a year, but the dvd2mobile Not Enabled.
    What should I do?
    Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

The capture shows you are not licensed for DVD to DVD, which is required for DVD to Mobile to function. Please try the following:
    • Start->Programs->DVDFab6->Uninstall
    • Download and install (selecting English as the install language) the newest version from the links in this forum (v6.2.2.0)
    • Obtain a new key direct from the DVDFab website: http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm , selecting the v6 all-in-one option
    • Register the new installation

Make a new screen capture with no circles or arrows and post it if the above does not work. If it works, you may re-install in your preferred language to replace the English. You will not need to uninstall or re-register.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X