John Wick Issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Wick Issues...

So I bought John Wick (fun flick, I recommend it for action movie fans). Issue is I can't rip it to my server. I've tried CUDA, software, Lightning-Shrink, Lightning-Recording (?). All options of GPU. Nothing works. Crashes within the first 20% or so. Trying to do an .mp4 file with source audio and forced subtitles.

Anyone have any ideas? What's worked for you?

With all these attempts, I'll post my logs in a bit. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas fast.

Thanx.

please be patient the issue will be fixed soon.

Comment

Is it a known issue? As I was typing my original post I was trying yet another set of settings. My "Internal" log went all the way back to version 9.1.2.3. And since I am using 9.1.8.6 I figured I would get a more recent log.

Well, long story short...it failed again. Here is the logs from the most recent failure.

Thanx again.
      Attached Files

Comment

Look in the forum, there are several threads about it. It will be supported very soon, the developers have the disc now.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is there? I only found the one on my search of relevant sub-forums. And his is for sound and sync issues. Mine is a flat out crash issue.

But thanx for the head's up. I'll be on the lookout for the fix ^_^

Comment

Updated to the 9.1.8.7, still crashing. Latest log added.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hexen525 View Post
              Updated to the 9.1.8.7, still crashing. Latest log added.
              you can check for bluray disc updates here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26686

Comment

Thanx for the link. But I am having an "error: Work 1 failed, Error = graph not_suitable_connected_filter graph(0)" and an "error reading G:/BDMV/MovieObject.bdmv, fileSize 42090, copied 0, dwToCopy 42090" issues (with various other issues). No other BD does this.

Are they related and I am just missing that? Sorry, I am not familiar with the internals of all of this.

Comment

You actually posted in the wrong forum. If the problem is a specific disc or specific feature, it should go into the forum for the module in use, in this case, Blu-ray Copy. I can't duplicate the error you are seeing, the QA Team is probably checking it. I don't believe BD+ is involved. If you have not already tried it, disable all GPU acceleration, especially for decoding, and see if the results are any different.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Turning off all hardware acceleration worked for me

I don't know if this helps, but I turned off all hardware acceleration for audio and video and it finally got past the 2% mark while trying to rip John Wick. It's slow, but I'm leaving it overnight to see if it gets all the way through. My version is 9.1.9.4.

Comment

Working...
                    X