Does v9.1.8.5 work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does v9.1.8.5 work?

I just downloaded DVDFab v9.1.8.5 (DVDFab9185US.exe) update and it does not work. When I try to rip a dvd it just hangs forever - after 20 mins still at 0% progress I used task master to close. I uninstalled and reinstalled with no effect, still locks up...

Also, deleted DVDfab v9.1.8.5 and its directories and reinstalled v9.1.7.5, and it is not working either now.. It just hangs as well.

I am running windows 8.1Pro with Media Center on a Lenovo Yoga 13 laptop.

Any suggestions??

Same issue here too, although its hanging when I try and burn to a Blu ray disk OR HD folder.

Comment

Please post your internal log for your attempts where it failed, thanks.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Let it sit for a while -- I have 20min - 4 hr start times

Log attached...

D - BD Burner
        E - DVDFab Virtual Drive
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ThorMJ
          The log you posted is not a complete log for your attempt please post a complete log.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Rip mode only works when"Save to" is drive "C:"

Just got back to working this again... I just upgraded to the new version, 9.1.8.8.

When I started it up to rip a DVD it did the same thing in "rip" mode, program would hang and the only way to stop is to use the task manager to close the program.

I tried a second time, but this time I did NOT change the "save to:" location - leaving it pointing to drive "C" -- and DVDFab worked perfectly.

I tried a third time, this time changing the "save to:" location again to: "E:/My Videos/DVDFab/" (drive E: the the second physical hard drive in my laptop), DVDFab hangs and locks up....

Soo, DVDFab Ripper mode will only work if output is sent to a drive "C:" folder ???
            Attached Files
            Last edited by mark123456; 02-27-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

No, it will work with any drive that windows explorer can access. All of my Ripper and Copy mode outputs go to a VIDEO folder on an external drive D: The output target drive should be settable from the Save To navigation box.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X