DVDFab HD Decrypter non-US version update needed for 8.2.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab HD Decrypter non-US version update needed for 8.2.3.0

will there be an update beyond version 8.2.3.0 that will include support for the newest copy protections such as those found on ...
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay for example.

the free version of DVDFab HD Decrypter non-US version,
    is only version 9 and for some reason i cannot get 9 to work with this
    computer.

please respond and be specific as possible.
    thanks
    jetli

What OS you running on that computer?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

win 7

win 7

Comment

It should run v9 just fine, what's the issue?

Albert Einstein

Comment

You should not make important or time-sensitive plans anticipating an update for v8.2.3.0.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

update needed for ver 8.2.3.0

ok, well, ver 9 says expired, trial not valid, or something like this.
            if it is free why is there a trial, why is it expired?
            i don't know, ver 8.2.3.0 used the same hd decrypter as far as i know.
            it decrypted fine.

ver 9 has some issue working here. i don't fully understand it.
            i was just hoping for a ver 8 update.

jetli

Comment

You get full functionality for a trial period, then if a license is not purchased by the end of the trial period it will revert to the HD Decrypter with reduced function. The free version will lag behind licensed users in it's ability to decrypt newer movies.

Albert Einstein

Comment

you say ... "The free version will lag behind licensed users in it's ability to decrypt newer movies."

lag ok, but when will it update, when will i be able to use your program to do any of these disks i have to copy.

ver 9 says it won't decrypt at all. it says trial expired sorry. doesn't matter what the disk is, new or old.
                in other words, ver 8 will work on old disks, ver 9 won't work at all.
                if there is no update to ver 8, new disks will NEVER be able to be decrypted.

when is an update scheduled?
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jetli View Post
                  you say ... "The free version will lag behind licensed users in it's ability to decrypt newer movies."

lag ok, but when will it update, when will i be able to use your program to do any of these disks i have to copy.

ver 9 says it won't decrypt at all. it says trial expired sorry. doesn't matter what the disk is, new or old.
                  in other words, ver 8 will work on old disks, ver 9 won't work at all.
                  if there is no update to ver 8, new disks will NEVER be able to be decrypted.

when is an update scheduled?
                  thanks
                  the answer to your question can be found here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=1758

Comment

Note that v9.x DVDFab HD Decrypter never has the latest updates, but it will have them before v8 does, if ever. When all trials are used up or a license is expired, DVDFab goes into HD Decrypter mode, so it should still do some discs, mostly DVDs. The BD capabilities for HD Decrypter are highly limited but it may do some.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

so to summarize then, if doing BR exclusively, going forward, a working ver 8
                      never be available, and ver 9 will not work for me.
                      i guess all good things must come to an end.

Comment

Have you ever heard of purchasing software?
                        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by jetli View Post
                          so to summarize then, if doing BR exclusively, going forward, a working ver 8
                          never be available, and ver 9 will not work for me.
                          i guess all good things must come to an end.
                          The best solution is to get v9 to work for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X