What is Bd+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Bd+?

Just wondering what BD+ actually is and how it is countered when the program itself is not updated, only something at the DVDFab server seems to get adjusted? Just a question of trying to understand how it all works. If it's a secret, so be it. Also, when a decryption solution is posted for a particular title, and a region is not stated, is that BD+ decryption solution cover all regions? Wild was listed as having a BD+ solution but no region was posted with it?

Some of what you ask is proprietary. You can get general information on BD+ from google or elsewhere. We supply all currently available information on the BD+ support list. Don't assume anything beyond what is actually posted, i.e. no listing for a specific title's region, country or source does not necessarily mean that there is only one version.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks Signals. Reviewed Google as you suggested. I can see now why it can take a while to decrypt a BD+ blu ray! Keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
        Just wondering what BD+ actually is and how it is countered when the program itself is not updated, only something at the DVDFab server seems to get adjusted? Just a question of trying to understand how it all works. If it's a secret, so be it. Also, when a decryption solution is posted for a particular title, and a region is not stated, is that BD+ decryption solution cover all regions? Wild was listed as having a BD+ solution but no region was posted with it?
        I don't know if I can say this here on this forum if not Fab please erase it ...Anyway.... BD+ is a component of the Blu-ray Disc Digital Rights Management system. It was developed by Cryptography Research Inc. and is based on their Self-Protecting Digital Content concept. Its intent was to prevent unauthorized copies of Blu-ray discs and the playback of Blu-ray media using unauthorized devices.

Comment

That's OK Bert, that is correct and pretty much what Movies99 found on the web.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            That's OK Bert, that is correct and pretty much what Movies99 found on the web.
            Thanks for that.I thought for a moment I might have said something I shouldn't have

Comment

Working...
            X