Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key PC Backup

Hi,

I would like if I get a licence of "Pc Backup", this licence is for this version in progress or it is with lifetime

Thanks for your help

It comes with a lifetime license for current purchasers.

Don't forget the 25% discount code and there is also a "fishing game" promotion on this page http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm where you can win a higher discount (up to 40%). Pretty sure these discounts apply to the new backup product, the website will tell you if they don't.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      It comes with a lifetime license for current purchasers.

Don't forget the 25% discount code and there is also a "fishing game" promotion on this page http://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm where you can win a higher discount (up to 40%). Pretty sure these discounts apply to the new backup product, the website will tell you if they don't.
      Thank you for the information. I have the code for 40% and he work on this software.

I have similar program for my backup, but i can't export my backup, if i change hdd or ssd. I see Pc Backup can export on new ssd/hdd and can also export in a new PC.

With a reduction of 40% on licence lifetime, that has interests me largely.

Comment

Yes, a good deal, you were lucky.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

For once I am it as much to benefit from it

I have suggest : In option section i have only the destination of my backup goes, lauguages and see if he get update. But i dont see the setting of the backup in this place, only when I produce backup, I can configure each time.

So each time I when to creat backup, I need to configure the setting. Exempl the compression of backup.

For the next update of pc backup, can you suggest to add more configuration of BackUp in the mode “by defaut” in button "OPTION".

Great idea this program

Comment

Good idea, I will make sure they see it.

Comment

Thanks

And finally i have 2 questions.

1st : If ever Windows does not function normally ( start normally ) , can the software pcbackup start without Windows… to take the ghost created buy pcbackup and install healthy Windows

2nd : What is the diffrence between winpe and windows oem

Comment

Hi Electro007,

1. You can use DVDFab PC Backup to "Create Emergency Disk" first. When system can't start, you can then use the Emergency Disk to restore your system.

The Emergency disk can be a USB drive or DVD disc, connect/insert it to your computer, then start the bios settings to boot your system from USB drive or DVD disc. You can simply restore the system step by step.

2. WinPE created by DVDFab PC Backup is a kind of windows OEM. You can recover your system with all system data kept using WinPE. If you use Windows OEM, it will restore your system into a totally new one.

Regards,
                mona

Comment

Working...
                X