From BD to DVD copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other From BD to DVD copy

Just a question , How much picture quality is actually lost when copy a movie from Blu-ray to DVD. Thanks Bert
    Last edited by BERT; 05-25-2015, 02:07 AM.

If you'll do the main movie to a dual layer at 1080p I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The disc will have to be played on a BR player.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      If you'll do the main movie to a dual layer at 1080p I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. The disc will have to be played on a BR player.
      Cheers for that

Comment

Bert
        The BD to DVD module produces amazing results that will play on a DVD player. Not sure of your exact goals here. The AVCHD options that 90312 mentioned also look amazingly good.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

OK, it was just a question.I would never ever copy from BD to a DVD. You would have to lose quality one way or another.Just wanted to know why this program from BD to DVD is actually incorporated at all. It just does not make any sense to me. It's like "going backwards".

Comment

It's all about the money Burt. Don't knock it till you try it bud.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X