Keep getting errors with Imgburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Keep getting errors with Imgburn

When I try to burn using Imgburn I keep getting errors with it but burns okay with vso & fab burn engine
    Paid Not To Work
    US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
    Proudly Served On
    USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
    6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Jimbo--
    Do the errors show up on playback of the disc or are you getting some sort of error code or message from Img? Need more info to try to duplicate it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Also, are you burning from withing DVDFab or externally by running the program yourself?

I only use ImgBurn manually and have never had an issue burning the results of DVDFab.

Comment

I will send the error from imgburn the next time I try to burn with it, Mr. Video I am using it within dvdfab
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          Mr. Video I am using it within dvdfab
          Then try using it standalone. Run DVDFab and when it is done, run ImgBurn.

Comment

Working...
          X