CUDA and NVIDIA Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU/GPU CUDA and NVIDIA Updates

I installed the latest NVIDIA driver update about 10mins ago and now DVDFab is telling me "CUDA H:264 encoder cannot be supported by your graphics card."

The last time I used this successfully was this morning 24/06/2015 (AEST).

I checked and the forum says: "NVIDIA has chosen with recent drivers not to support the CUDA video encoding function on their GPUs with CUDA capability below 3.0". But I have GeForce GTX 850M with with CUDA capability below 5.0.

Can you please advise how I can fix this issue. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Moved your thread, checking on your issue.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oops I meant to say...But I have GeForce GTX 850M with with CUDA capability of 5.0...not below.

Comment

Hi,

I can reproduce the issue after updating to the newest driver version 5330, it should be have some changes in the new driver. We will check it ASAP.

Please roll back to the old driver version 5286 first.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Montyali

This has been corrected, the next DVDFab release will support the new driver.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wow excellent news!!!
            Can't wait for the new/fixed release.
            A great big THANK YOU to you and all DVDFab staff, a job well done.

Comment

Hi, I can certainly understand you guys are busy and have lots of other projects to work on...but any rough idea when the updated version would be released?

Comment

I update new dirvers of nvidia 353.38 and now i have the same problem with my gtx 980 dvdfab 9.2.0.2

Comment

Hi,

Please replace the new FabCheck.exe in DVDFab 9 installation directory until the new version released out.

Wilson
                  Attached Files
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Hi,

Please replace the new FabCheck.exe in DVDFab 9 installation directory until the new version released out.

Wilson
                    Hi Wilson,

I changed and now Cuda work it perfectely great job thanks

Comment

YAY...it works!!!
                      THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Comment

Hi,

Wilson
                        Hi Wilson,
                        Thank you for trying to help, but I think this is still not working. Initially when I copied FabCheck.exe file into the DVDFab folder, it showed CUDA enabled under Video Encoder H.264, and I assumed everything should be working. But when I try to encode a file, or even a dvd, it says "Process failed!".

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...with no patch (software encoding) it works, but very very slow. But when I copy the FabCheck.exe file into the DVDFab folder, I keep getting the same error message.

I have copied 2 screenshots. I am not sure if you need any other information from me.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!
                        I have a lot of files to go through.

Thanks, Monty.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Log files

And here are the files from the LOG directory...if this helps!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

It's my mistake. Please try the version. Not need to replace FabCheck.exe.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

It's my mistake. Please try the version. Not need to replace FabCheck.exe.

Wilson
                              Hi there, works really well now. I have tried a few things and everything is working successfully. I really appreciate your help on this.

Monty.

Comment

Working...
                              X