Windows to Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Windows to Mac

I've been using the DVD Fab windows version for over 10yrs (at least). My PC is getting too old and I am thinking of getting a MacBook. Can I transfer my current license (registration) to Mac version in case I decide to switch to Mac.

My registered email is :

Thanks,

Rey
    Last edited by signals; 07-09-2015, 01:09 PM. Reason: blanked email

Originally posted by Yippee Kiyay View Post
    I've been using the DVD Fab windows version for over 10yrs (at least). My PC is getting too old and I am thinking of getting a MacBook. Can I transfer my current license (registration) to Mac version in case I decide to switch to Mac.

My registered email is :

Thanks,

Rey
    you would need to pay for the mac version even though you paid
    for the windows version. more info here - http://www.dvdfab.cn/faq/?type=insta..._registeration
    also i wouldn't post your email on a public fourm.

Comment

Rey
      Contact the Service Team using this link and explain your situation http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals. I hope that they'll do it as a favor.

Comment

October262, You are absolutely right. My mistake. I did that to validate my membership.

Comment

I have removed it from the post and the quote.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you so much Signals. Ill be more careful next time.

Comment

A few months ago for a limited time they allowed their customers to transfer their Windows license to a Mac license (and vice versa). There was a transfer fee of $50 (I think, I could be wrong on the amount). Hopefully they will be able to help you out. Good luck!

Originally posted by Yippee Kiyay View Post

My registered email is :

Thanks,

Rey

Comment

Will DVDFab for Windows not run in Parallels or similar on a Mac?
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X