Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I change my registered email address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change my registered email address?

Moderators or DVD FAB Administrator -

I have a quick question. When I purchased the lifetime version of DVD FAB BLUCOPY, I registered with my email at work.

Since the beginning of this year, I no longer work there.

How can I change my email to my current email address?

Thanks for any help you can share.

Go to the members site and log on to your members account. Check the dialog box to the left, the option is there.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Looks like you need access to the old account to change it as I have indicated. Go here and the staff will change it for you: http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        Go to the members site and log on to your members account. Check the dialog box to the left, the option is there.
        Well that won't work. It says: A Confirmation Email will be sent to the old email address before starting.

I don't have access to my old email address anymore.

Now what do I do?

Comment

See post #3
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I see it. We must have posted the same time.
            Thanks!

Comment

I hit the chat button and no one was there to help so I left a message. Hopefully someone will reply to my new email address.

Comment

Hi Hawkgirl70,

This is Mona from DVDFab service team, please email me your current registered email address as well as the one you wanna use in fhe future. I will change it for you.

My email: mona@dvdfab.cn

Regards,
                Mona

Comment

Hawkgirl70

Do not post either email address in the forum, send it to Mona by email or Private message.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X