New to Bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Bluray

I'm a registered lifetime user of DVDFab, but just purchased a Bluray drive. When I insert a disc, I get a message saying "Sorry, the current disc is protected by AACS." Does this mean I have to now purchase DVDFab for Bluray or I just can't copy this specific disk?

you must purchase the dvdfab bluray copy . also
    an internet connection is required for the bluray decryption.
    Last edited by october262; 07-29-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by socalredneck View Post
      I'm a registered lifetime user of DVDFab, but just purchased a Bluray drive. When I insert a disc, I get a message saying "Sorry, the current disc is protected by AACS." Does this mean I have to now purchase DVDFab for Bluray or I just can't copy this specific disk?
      Which version is used? Please download the latest version V9205 from dvdfab.cn and try again.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

socal
        DVDFab is modularized so that no one needs to buy a function they would never use. As happens for many users, your needs have changed and you will need to add the module(s) you will use to process Blu-rays unless you already have the All-In-One package, which contains all the modules. If not, you can add them to your current license from within the Member Center on the DVDFab website https://secure.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?dlang=en . You will need to log in there with the email and password used to set it up. If you have never used the Member Center, click on the Create Account link and follow the instructions.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X