Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing

Hello. I had updated to 9.0.2.8 and for some reason, it crashed stating some sort of error couldn't access memory or something like that. unfortunately I had to delete all versions of ver. 9 I had due to corruption in them as well. I still have 8.2.3.0, which works.
    I tried to reinstall 9.2.0.5, but that crashed as well. The only thing I can think of is if there is an issue with the latest NVidia driver 353.62, but didn't do it with 9.2.0.5. Attached log file I think is the right one.
    Any hints?
    I would like to find older versions of Fab if possible. I had a drive die and lost all my archived versions.
    Attached Files

I'm running 353.62 and 9.0.2.8 and all is well. I wouldn't think the drivers are the issue.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Older versions are not supported or supplied by DVDFab. All v9 corrupted? Sounds like an unusual problem. Find a DVDFab internal log and attach it to a new post. Try a fresh download of v9.2.0.8, it should generate a log if you start it with no disc in the drive. If it crashes, try to make a screen capture of any error messages you receive from Windows.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did a fresh install of Fab and tried it. it seems to be working for now.

The error message I got was: the instruction at 0x7737325f reference memory at 0xe3a803d0 memory could not be read

I have attached the relative part of the old log file when fab was crashing.
        I hope that this helps for future reference.
        Thank you again for your time in this matter
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the log, glad it is working for you now. You seem to be using the obsolete "US" version, which does not decrypt Blu-ray discs.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I know that there was some issue about the "original" fab and that because I am in the US, I would be getting the US version. That was the reason that I was looking for 9.1.4.6, which was the last non US version. While I still find that Blu Ray media is still in flux due to different formats, and long run burn time, along with cost of disks, especially d/l, it becomes cost prohibitive in my opinion. For now.
            Thank you all again for your patience and valued assistance.

Comment

Working...
            X