Problems purchasing DVDFab upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Problems purchasing DVDFab upgrade

Has anyone had any problems purchasing using a credit card?
    I have spent the last 2 days trying to upgrade to all-in-one-lifetime. I have tried both my visa cards but both are not accepted. Support tells me that they are working on the new payment system. Does anyone know when this will be ready?
    Attached Files

I am having the same problem.

I own Blu-Ray Copy
    and I want to buy a lifetime membership of DVD Copy and none of my credit cards will work.

Frustrating!

Comment

DVD Fab Website won't let me buy DVD Copy

I need some administration help.

I already own a lifetime membership of Blu-Ray Copy.

I want to buy a lifetime membership of DVD Copy.

However, none of my 3 credit cards from different banks will work. It say it "Doesn't Support This Card Type". I even tried my PayPal Card. Zip.

Frustrating! Can anyone help me with this purchase? I want to get the 25% off upgrade before it ends.

Hope to hear from someone.

Comment

The office is not open yet, it will be in about 3 hours. Send a message to the staff using the Suppport->Contact Us link and choose Purchase PRoblem from the dropdown list. There may be a problem with the payment processor.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am merging the two threads on this topic. The staff is checking on the problem.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Hawkgirl70 and jeffdonnelly,

Could you please contact me and provide me with the email address for the payment attempt?

My contact email is: mona@dvdfab.cn

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

All
              The problem with the payment processor has been corrected, please try it again and post if you still have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                All
                The problem with the payment processor has been corrected, please try it again and post if you still have a problem.

I'm sorry to say but it hasn't been fixed. Nothing has changed at all.

I also contacted customer support and they answered me at midnight my time.
                She asked what the problem was and I explained it again in a reply to her.

When I awoke this morning, she simply told me to take a snapshot of the page I'm at, which is the main page you go to buy it, and send a picture of it.
                ??????
                Ok. But we know it's the same page, so why am I taking a picture?
                I also told her in the original request for help as well as again last night what it says when you type in the credit card numbers.
                IN RED PRINT: "Don't Support This Card Type"

As explained to her, I've tried 3 different cards from 3 different banks, and that I use regularly. Nothing wrong with my cards.

So now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                  Hi Hawkgirl70 and jeffdonnelly,

Could you please contact me and provide me with the email address for the payment attempt?

My contact email is: mona@dvdfab.cn

Regards,
                  Mona
                  Mona,

I just sent you an email from my registered email account on file.

Comment

UPDATE

I was able to buy the additional membership by using a VISA Card.

All 3 of my MasterCards failed. So there seemed to be an issue with your company taking MasterCard transactions.

So anyone else trying, try with a VISA card and it will probably work.
                    Last edited by Hawkgirl70; 08-27-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X