Buy recommendation program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy recommendation program

The main concern of my post is to ask what part of the DVDfab program to use. My main use is download movie and place the on harddrive to stream them to my PS4 or my SONY Bravia TV. So any advice on what part of the program to use to encode the movie so I be able to watch it on any or device mention before, TIA

Also with my current computer configuration which is: i7 5960X and GTX980
    running on Windows 10, GeForce driver 355.60 I might be able to use CUDA for any of my task conversions. I'm planning to buy the most recent version f DVDFab so shine me some light on which part or product of DVDFab should I buy for my proyects, thanks ones more.

you can try the video downloader plug-in. - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?t=26695

Comment

Do you mean download from the internet or from the DVD or Blu-ray disc?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If your downloads are iso files the ripper module will do what you want.

Didn't see you there signals.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X