Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Renewing product

Hello,
    Could anyone please tell me why my renewal of last March, 2015, is not being applied, so I can use my DVDFab program? My renewal expired in March, so I went ahead and paid for a Total renewal, and not just the every 4 years, or so. I have moved since March, and haven't had use of my PC since then, so that is why it has taken me this long to inquire about this. What steps do I have to take to make this right?
    Thank you,
    Crickkette

You should log in to the Member Center on the DVDFab website. There you can check your licenses and download a replacement key if you are still using v8 (not recommended). The Member Center is here: http://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?dlang=en If you have never used it, you will need to use the Create Account link, which will require that you have access to the email address you used for the purchase/renewal.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Renewing problem

Good evening Signals,
      Thank you for the reply. I did what you said, but when I went into the members center, it says that I haven't purchased any products yet. Yes, I did. Last spring when my DVDFab expired, I purchased a complete renewal, so I wouldn't ever have to renew it again. Can you tell me where I can go to get that information verified through DVDFab??
      What are my steps to rectify this issue?
      Thanks,
      Crickkette

Comment

Hi Crickkette
        I suggest you make direct contact with the Service Team in Beijing. They will need to know the email address you used when you made the purchase/renewal and they are the only ones with direct access to the customer database. They will likely also ask what DVDFab shows when you click the View License Info link on the dropdown Settings menu in DVDFab, so you should do that in advance. Mention it in the text of the message you send them.

Use this link http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm and select Registration Problem from the Problem Type dropdown.

I will remind you and everyone that the office is currently closed for Memorial Day and will not reopen until 6 September, sorry.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X