Trying to get a hold of support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Trying to get a hold of support

I have dvdfab for my PC and I love it, have had it for years. I tried purchasing dvdcopy for my Mac and it would not let me purchase it. It failed. I have attempted several times to contact support and have waited more then 48 hours for a response back.

Maybe someone can help me here. Why is it I cannot purchase the dvdcopy for Mac version, the trial period has ended.

Please help me. I am trying to actually pay for something. Is it cause I am in the US or with a hotmail e-mail??

Thanks

Kevin

Hi - maybe this statement here helps you:

http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...5&postcount=21

So eventually your hotmail address might really be part of your problem?

Comment

Thank you but I also tried 2 other e-mails that are not hotmail...and both times it would not let me purchase. So not sure exactly what is up. It would kick me to a secondary pay site that also didnt work. And yes I have the money on my card to pay for it, I know that might be another question.. ha. But yeah it is weird that I cannot buy anything currently....

Comment

try their support page - http://www.dvdfab.cn/faq/?type=sales_and_support

Comment

I read through all that before posting and it doesnt say anything about purchase orders not working or not accepting orders when I am at payment option

Comment

Originally posted by kshduckman1170 View Post
            I read through all that before posting and it doesnt say anything about purchase orders not working or not accepting orders when I am at payment option
            did you try the contact at the bottom of the page?? - http://www.dvdfab.cn/contact.htm

Comment

Yes, and live chat is not working. It just says operators are currently busy and leave a message and they will get back to you within 24-48 hours. I did that on Friday. I figured with weekend I would give them through today and try again. But yeah the live chat part, no one answers or says they are all busy and will get back to me.....I filled out the form and have a ticket number but I wait.

Thanks for help though. I would just think that someone who wants to buy, they would jump on it

Comment

I will see that someone contacts you, sorry for the problem.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Someone did get a hold of me, thank you. But problem not yet solved. I called my bank, no issue at their end. They said it was you (dvdfab) side was the problem. Is it because I am using a US address and US mastercard?? I tried Payza too and it was rejected there too. Weirdly when it prompted me to put in my credit card info, it only gave my Discover as an option....

At the homepage it says Mastercard and I check that but then it would not allow me to put full 16 numbers in and kept rejecting it and said only Discover which is odd.

Anyway, yeah still have not been able to purchase the product I want yet.

Comment

I have pretty much given up. My bank says no issues at their end. And I only have a mastercard and it does not seem to work and I have tried everything. I bought the PC version no issues then I know there was a bunch of issues about buying dvdfab in certain countries but thought that was resolved. I am just not sure what is up, so basically giving up at this point.

Maybe it is cause I have US address and mastercard is US based. IDK...just odd overall

Comment

Looks like it is an issue with dvdfab taking Mastercard as payment. I only have 1 card and it is a mastercard. I see other threads here of people having same issue purchasing dvdfab products and it doesnt work. But one person said she tried 4 cards and finally tried a Visa card and it worked. Not sure what difference it makes. But I only have mastercard.

Does that mean I cannot make any purchases?? Customer service was not super helpful. Nice enough but didn;t really resolve any issue.

Any other options or opinions??

Comment

Originally posted by kshduckman1170 View Post
                        Looks like it is an issue with dvdfab taking Mastercard as payment. I only have 1 card and it is a mastercard. I see other threads here of people having same issue purchasing dvdfab products and it doesnt work. But one person said she tried 4 cards and finally tried a Visa card and it worked. Not sure what difference it makes. But I only have mastercard.

Does that mean I cannot make any purchases?? Customer service was not super helpful. Nice enough but didn;t really resolve any issue.

Any other options or opinions??
                        go here - http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showgroups.php
                        and go to where it says Administrators and name - Mona, to the right
                        select SEND PM. she will help you with your payment problem.

Comment

Working...
                        X