No longer does multiple tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer does multiple tasks

The last two upgrades I've done (I'm on 9.2.1.2) I've lost the ability to do more than one task at a time. I always like to run a copy to ISO and a rip to PS3 in two tasks one right after the other. Previously all I had to do was to click on either of the copy/ripper tabs and it would auto add to the task queue. Now, that doesn't do it anymore and I don't see how else to add the tasks.

Any ideas or will it require an uninstall/reinstall?

thanks

I am not aware of any changes, this may be an undocumented feature or behavior.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

So is there something you need me to get you in order to figure out why I can only do one task at a time?

Comment

Not at the moment, but someone from the Fab office staff may contact you as they investigate this, either by email or PM.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks! Just upgraded to the 9.2.1.4 and it still will not add to the tasks. The task queue always changes to whatever tab I have open...

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            Not at the moment, but someone from the Fab office staff may contact you as they investigate this, either by email or PM.
            Signals...
            I've not been contacted by anyone on this. Is there something I need to do? I've never created a ticket before as I've always rec'd great help from you and others via the forum.
            thanks,
            lv

Comment

As a quick workaround you can check the box in the attachment, start your iso, load another instance of Fab and run the PS3 file. Might even be quicker since they'll run simultaneously instead of consecutively.
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Just upgraded to the beta 9.2.1.6 and still not able to do any more than a single job at a time...

Comment

Please fix this issue... the batch queue functionality no longer works, and yet the product is designed to have this as a working capability that is now lost.

Pat

Comment

Yes I'm having the same problem. Sometime before last year I could add a rip and a copy to the queue before starting. Now I have to babysit the first queue and then start the second queue. Please fix.

Comment

Please fix this...

Comment

Looks like I'm not the only one that would like to have this functionality back...

Comment

What do we need to do to get this fixed?

Comment

You can try sending an email to Support on the DVDFab website, although the staff reads the forum daily. If there was anything to say they would have posted by now I think. Next chance I will ask about it.

Comment

I'm disappointed that I no longer am able to queue up a rip and a copy at the same time and just let DVDFab do its thing. I hate babysitting this process.

Comment

Working...
                              X