DVDFab9 not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab9 not working

I've been using the DVD copy successfully for years. The DVD's wouldn't play on my DVD player but did play on the Blue Ray player. My subscription ran out so I purchased the new version 9212. My windows 7 computer indicated the DVD copied just fine however they won't play on either player. I then downloaded version 9215 with the same results.
    If the computer says it copied just fine why won't it play??
    Can I go back and find the old version that was working??

older versions are not supported / not recommended. always use the
    latest version. please post the dvdfab internal log files.

Comment

Include the burn log as well as the internal log session from this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

copy won't play

The copy program indicates the copy process was successful. There are no error messages. There is nothing in the log folder showing a problem.

Disc copy just won't play on any of my machines. Either shows "disc error" or won't load at all.

Comment

Hi rlstone
          Please do as requested and post your internal and burn logs, it's all guess work without them.
          Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X