Out of audio sync for every video format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of audio sync for every video format

Hello. I don't know what the problem is but I just don't understand why versions 9.1 and according to other posts, even previous versions are not able to sync the audio with any of the video formats: Xvid, mp4 and MKV. I started to use Hardbrake which works very well and quite versatile, even allowing batching MP4 and MKV video files. In this particular instance, I actually am only using home videos that I made over the years. The DVD and the ISO plays flawless and Handbrake does an excellent. Why not DVDfab? I also want to add that I have a pretty decent computer with an i7 processor, SSD drive and a GTX 770 video card and plenty of memory.
    Last edited by RayRainer; 09-30-2015, 01:01 AM.

The other software does not use CUDA have you tried Fab with it disabled?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I've made MKV files from Blu-ray sources without any issues. I've not done DVDs.

Comment

Likewise MP4s and others, which DVDFab handles perfectly. Ray, I think it is a quirk of your settings or possibly the hardware/driver environment on your PC. As 90312 suggested, turn off all GPU acceleration and check the results.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Actually, the CUDA settings doesn't work for my ASUS NVIDA GTX 670 when I try to set it to CUDA. So by default it is on software settings. CUDA works with Adobe Premiere 6 if I use the CUDA activator from studio1productions. I did update the driver but to no avail, in this case. I wonder why? But I know I am not the only one and this problem goes back to previous versions.

Comment

I tried another computer but it is only a core2duo with a GT640 but the CUDA was enabled. But a simple XVID video from an iso produced audio that was out of sync. I tried the software mode with the same result. It is still odd that DVDfab wouldn't recognize a GTX 670, saying "CUDAH.264 is not supported by your graphics card". I guess that is the way works; some people have it working and others don't. I have 2 computers now where it doesn't. I will try some others till I find one that works.

Comment

Roll back the nvidia driver a few versions. you have also not supplied a DVDFab internal log session from one of these conversions, that would be helpful. Instructions are linked in my sig, below.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X