Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other backing up 50gig disc - pauses/skips 15seconds

Hi guys

so backing up 3d movies onto a 50gig dual layer disc, using verbatim discs, burning at 2x. While burning a movie when it gets to the cross over of the 2nd layer, my burning speed goes to zero for a few seconds, then comes back. But when playing the movie back, at this point the screen freezes and skips about 10-15seconds of the movie. Ive stopped verifying my disc because I use to get errors at this cross over (2nd layer) why verifying and was thinking this was the problem!!!

Is anyone having any problems with backing up on dual layer disc?

I do get clean burns sometimes with having the same burning issue where the write rate drops.

I back-up the 3d disc as a full disc (iso) using fab and writing with imgburn

Hi hexxx
    Which burning engine do you have selected in DVDFab Common Settings?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi,

yer I had the default dvdfab burning engine. However I just did a clone of a disc and change the burn engine to imgburn!! going to burn it now and see how I go...

Comment

Working...
      X