No announcement yet.

Database seems to have lost me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Database seems to have lost me!

When I try to run DVD Fab (latest version but that is irrelevant) I get asked for a user name and password. When I enter it I get "incorrect user name or password" message. When I try to reset my password it says I have no purchased products (it recognises my email address), and yet I have DVD Copy (Never Expire) and Blu Ray Copy. I have tried this on my old PC with a very old version 9 x.x.x and get the same result so it seems to be a DVDFab database error. What can I Do?

please keep trying. database had a slight hiccup and went down.
    report back and let us know if everything is working for you.

Comment

I just tried it, it is working fine now and had been for about 6 hours. Try it again.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still No Change

No change - as soon as I run DVDFab I get the options Buy Now, Activate or Try. As soon as I select Activate I get the username/password prompt and cannot progress. It has been down for over 12 hours for me.

Comment

This may be related to your internet provider caching something or a problem on your machine such as something blocking DVDFab's access to the internet. Try uninstalling DVDFab then do a full download of v9.2.1.8 and reinstall it. Also, try logging in at the Member Center on the DVDFab website, see if that responds correctly and shows your licenses.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Still No Joy

This is not a PC problem as as I said in my original post it happens on my old PC as well - admittedly with an old version of DVD Fab but still 9.x.x.x. Also when i try logging on I get the message that I have "no purchased products" and so cannot progress any further. I have no Internet issues at all and cannot see this as a provider problem (British Telecom). Someone has already said that the database experienced problems which would suggest to me my data has become corrupted. It has been a day now.
            DVDFab introduced this online authentication system to give them more protection - the user suffers when it goes wrong.

Comment

Now works

Tried activating and it now works. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X