This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DVDFab remove Cinavia?

Will DVDFab be able to defeat Cinavia in the future? I heard CinEx HD is the only tool out there can remove Cinavia, if CinEx HD can do it, I hope DVDFab would have that capability, please let us know if you are working on that.

We are working on Cinavia removal solution.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Awesome, you guys are the greatest, when will this feature be available? I will help spread the words, as a lifetime member since 2009, I recommend at least 50 people to get the DVDFab, and many are forum members here.

Comment

The release date is not known for certain, soon hopefully.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Little fruit fly View Post
          Awesome, you guys are the greatest, when will this feature be available? I will help spread the words, as a lifetime member since 2009, I recommend at least 50 people to get the DVDFab, and many are forum members here.

50?
          Is that all?

Comment

Originally posted by mdgboxx View Post
            50?
            Is that all?

I think M P A A hates me enough already!

Comment

Working...
            X