This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd to DVD best quality

Hi, I am going to rip my dvds to my media player and I need to know how to get the best resolution using the dvd to dvd feature.

Can you help me?

It would help if you gave some specifications on what your media player supports... or at least the brand and model.

Comment

Xtreamer

Comment

Research your specs of your own player and try any forums that relate to it for suggestions and then use my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" thread (Link in my sig below) as a start point.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The Xtreamer website is vague on whether the thing will play DVD-Video (VIDEO_TS folders). It does play VOB files and MPEG-2 transport streams apparently as well as BD ISO files, none of which I would want to try wireless. I think nithro187 needs to look around on their website and forum and get some straight answers about what it will do.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

YEP, agreed. For sure he needs to do some basic research himself but a good start point would be the generic.avi,h264.audiocopy profile as I indicate in my best practice thread.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
            X