X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD

Hi,

My question was if i have the Dvdfab All-In-One, can i get DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD free automatically or I need to buy it Thx for your help

CinaviaRemoval HD

Originally posted by Electro007 View Post
    Hi,

My question was if i have the Dvdfab All-In-One, can i get DVDFab CinaviaRemoval HD free automatically or I need to buy it Thx for your help
    Hi,

Same question here!!!

apollo13
    HAGD

Comment

1 year 69$. Lifetime 99$.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
        1 year 69$. Lifetime 99$.
        I know the price lol but all in one is not the same version.

Comment

DVDCopy

Is there plans to make this option for DVDCopy as well (or another module for DVDCopy)?

I know it is not as big of an issue with DVDs, but it is becoming more prevalent in DVDs. I know in the past few months, Pitch Perfect 2, Jurassic World, American Ultra and Minions all had Cinavia infected DVDs.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne69 View Post
            Is there plans to make this option for DVDCopy as well (or another module for DVDCopy)?

I know it is not as big of an issue with DVDs, but it is becoming more prevalent in DVDs. I know in the past few months, Pitch Perfect 2, Jurassic World, American Ultra and Minions all had Cinavia infected DVDs.
            Hi,

I just tried "Jurassic World" DVD and (Cinavia) was not removed Still has water mark and audio is muted after 20mins.

apollo13
            Last edited by apollo13; 12-21-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I'm interested in this question too.

Last I knew when one had an All-in-One Lifetime license, new modules would become part of that license or at least that is the way I understood it.

Earlier this year was it(?) when DVDFab had the special for those of us who had previously purchased multiple modules with lifetime licenses to be able to upgrade to the All-in-One license for a discount depending on how many modules you had previously purchased.

I took advantage of this special to upgrade to the All-in-One Lifetime license which was a sweet deal, especially seeing as without the deal, the Lifetime license would have been roughly around six hundred dollars for me including what I had previously spent, maybe more.

But after installing today's Beta update, the Cinavia module showed up in Trial Mode and I haven't even used it yet.

Comment

Jurassic World is not supported yet, see the list. Please post questions in this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.ph...ewpost&t=28304

Checking on All-In-One, the answer will be posted in the thread linked above.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X